Department of Veterans Affairs Free Tuition for Children of POW-MIA's in Vietnam

Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs

Applicants must provide proof of relationship to the veteran (step-children are not eligible for this benefit), a DD214 showing veteran's wartime service OR award of Service, Campaign or Expeditionary Medal if all active duty was during peacetime and equally hazardous duty was performed. If the student is applying as the child of a Purple Heart recipient or child of a POW, and the veteran is not service-connected disabled, proof of award of the Purple Heart Medal or POW status is required, and a USDVA service-connected disability rating award letter.

Sign Up to Start Applying
Award Varies
Deadline Rolling Deadline
Number of Awards Granted1

Create a free account and automatically be entered to win our monthly $1,000 Easy Money Scholarship

Create Account

Eligibility Requirements

Enrollment Levels